The three- to four-year Bachelor of Commerce with ACCA (BCom with ACCA) program consists of six ACCA papers. B.Com with ACCA college students can full their ACCA Skilled qualification with little further coaching as a result of the curriculum is already built-in or embedded within the B.Com syllabus. ACCA is a globally acknowledged certification. Along with the usual BCom topics, ACCA permits BCom college students to check the entire subjects required for commerce and enterprise, akin to accounting, taxation, advertising and marketing, administration, reporting, regulation, and regulatory compliances.
|First 12 months||Second 12 months||Third 12 months|
|Worldwide Monetary Accounting
Worldwide Administration Accounting
Environmental Research Language Topic
Administration Concept and Observe
|Audit & Assurance Governance, Threat And Ethics
Worldwide Monetary Administration
Enterprise Technique & Evaluation
Strategic Enterprise Reporting
Pc Utility in Enterprise
Enterprise Arithmetic Summer season Internship Mission
|Superior Efficiency Administration I
Superior Efficiency Administration – II
Superior Monetary Administration I
Superior Monetary Administration- II
Items & Providers
Human Useful resource Administration
Tax & Customs
Advertising and marketing Administration
Admission Course of
The admissions process for the BCom with ACCA is identical as the usual B.Com admissions process. Nearly all of schools maintain their very own BCom Entrance Exams for admission.
Shortlisted candidates are chosen based mostly on the next standards:
- Tutorial efficiency consistency
- Entrance examination outcomes
- Success and adaptableness
To enrol in B.Com plus ACCA, college students should meet the necessities listed beneath. Though requirements could differ from one faculty to the following, most schools use these uniform requirements.
- Candidates should maintain a ten+2 diploma from an accredited board.
- A minimal of fifty% on the ten+2.
- There is no such thing as a higher age restrict.
Compared, BCom with ACCA is costlier than BCom Charges. The typical BCom ACCA course prices between INR 1,50,000 and INR 3,00,000. Candidates for a BCom with ACCA can work in company and enterprise accounting, company finance, compliance and threat administration, enterprise growth, enterprise restructuring, and audit and assurance, amongst different fields.
Monetary Accountant, Operations Supervisor, Knowledge Analyst, Senior Auditor, Constitution Accountant, and different positions can be found.
- Monetary accountants oversee the organisation’s monetary and accounting operations. By analysing the corporate’s monetary state of affairs, they help the enterprise in making monetary and funding choices.
- A chartered accountant’s main duty is to handle the accounting division of a consumer or firm. They put together monetary statements, write accounts, and hold stability sheets updated.
- A senior auditor’s function is to oversee and direct the auditing course of. They’re the senior auditors and the group’s chief.
- For the organisation, information analysts comprehend and decipher information in order that stakeholders could make knowledgeable choices about their subsequent plan of action. This place necessitates a robust understanding of arithmetic.
- Director of Operations: They’ve a considerable influence on the organisation. They be certain that gifted people are employed and obtain skilled coaching. In addition they eliminated obstacles within the hiring course of.
- Account govt positions are often present in gross sales. Understanding buyer wants, assembly them, and attracting new prospects to the enterprise are all a part of the job.
One can additional their training after finishing their undergraduate diploma. If college students should not but prepared for employment and wish to additional their training, they’ll enrol in higher-level programs such because the MCom, Monetary Threat Administration, MBA, and Chartered Monetary Analyst.
- A grasp’s diploma in commerce is among the hottest post-graduate choices for college kids. College students within the M.Com. program can select from various specialisations.
- Monetary Threat Administration It’s supreme for many who wish to handle dangers. Within the banking and company sectors, threat managers are in excessive demand. You can even journey overseas for this course, particularly to the USA. The GRMI in Gurgaon, India, is among the prime FRM faculties.
- One other fashionable postgraduate course is an MBA (Grasp of Enterprise Administration). Individuals who wish to begin their very own companies or work within the company world ought to benefit from it.
- Chartered Monetary Analyst: This graduate-level program is on the market in a wide range of international locations. America is among the finest locations to pursue a profession as a Chartered Monetary Analyst after commencement.
BCom with CMA
BCom with CMA (Licensed Administration Accountant) permits college students to achieve substantial elementary information of assorted monetary and administration accounting topics whereas pursuing BCom. College students who’ve accomplished their 10+2 in any topic (Science/Commerce/Arts) are eligible to use for BCom with CMA Programs. ICWAI is the one examination that’s used to supply admission to CMA programs at numerous ranges, akin to Basis, Intermediate, and Closing. The typical charges for BCom with CMA programs range by institute. Nevertheless, the typical price ranges from INR 6,000 to three.8 Lakhs.
- Environmental Research
- Enterprise Regulation and objectives
- English Language studying
- Enterprise Arithmetic and Statistics
- Enterprise Group and Administration
- Enterprise Administration
- Monetary Accounting Language I
- Revenue Tax Regulation and Observe
- Value Accounting
- Enterprise Communication
- Language II
- Firm Regulation and tax planning
- Pc Functions in Enterprise
- Company Accounting
- Candidates for the BCom with CMA program will need to have accomplished the ten+2 or its equal and enrolled within the CMA Basis Course.
CMA Basis Stage: Candidates will need to have accomplished 10+2 to be able to apply for CMA Intermediate.
- College students will need to have graduated from Grades 10 and a pair of to be eligible for the CMA Intermediate Stage. They will need to have accomplished the CMA Basis Course. Candidates with ICSI Basis or ICAI Intermediate coaching could apply for this course. Candidates should full 100 hours of laptop coaching in addition to three days of CSS coaching.
- CMA Closing Stage: Candidates who’ve handed the CMA intermediate stage are eligible to use.
- The Institute of Value and Administration Accountants of India administers an ICWAI examination to grant admission to CMA packages in India.
- ICMAI: This examination is used to grant admission to CMA programs at numerous ranges, together with Basis, Intermediate, and Closing.
The typical price of a BCom with a CMA program varies by establishment. The typical price, nevertheless, ranges between INR 6,000 and three.8 Lakhs. Christ College, Jain College, and Influence Institute of Administration Research are among the many respected establishments that present BCom with CMA.
Admission Course of
Many prime schools use entrance exams to find out admission; the examination format and registration info are supplied beneath.
- Fill out the appliance kind by visiting the related schools’ web sites and punctiliously studying the directions.
- Paperwork required: The required paperwork consists of an Aadhaar card, a Pan card, pictures, a transcript from a bachelor’s diploma, and so forth.
- Earlier than submitting, double-check: Earlier than submitting your admission kind in its entirety, be certain that it’s error-free.
- Cost is made on-line after finishing the admissions kind.
- To print the affirmation slip: After receiving cost, print the ultimate affirmation web page in your information.
- Get hold of the appliance kind: Obtain the admit card in its entirety two to 3 days earlier than the examination.
- Attend a Counselling Session: Following the completion of the examination and the publication of the outcomes, candidates should attend counselling to pick their instructional establishments.
Graduates are employed for jobs akin to monetary controllers, treasurers, chief monetary officers, funding managers, payable or receivable managers, budgeting managers, and fund or portfolio managers. Banks and monetary companies, consulting, info expertise, retail, prescribed drugs, and manufacturing—principally, any US-based MNC in India—are the preferred hiring sectors.
Graduates with a BCOM and a CMA earn between 4.5 and eight lakhs per 12 months. BCOM or CMA graduates can pursue an MBA or a postgraduate diploma in a subject that’s related.
Some respected institutes that supply BCom with CMA are Influence Institute of Administration Research, Jain College, and Christ College.This course permits college students to acquire the CMA, which is a globally acknowledged, superior, and highest stage of administration certification. It additionally aids within the enchancment of scholars’ studying processes by buying information in new areas slightly than concentrating on the identical topics lined within the CMA Programs instructional scheme.
Graduates are employed for positions akin to Finance and Accounting Managers inside corporations, Budgeting Managers, Funding Managers, Costing Managers, Payable Managers or Receivable Managers, Portfolio/ Fund Managers, Monetary Controllers, Treasurers, Chief Monetary Officers, and so forth. Banks & Monetary Providers, Consulting, IT, Retail, Pharma, Manufacturing (principally, any US-based MNC in India, and so forth.) are the highest recruiting areas for getting placements. The typical wage package deal for BCOM with CMA graduates ranges between 4.5 and eight lakh per 12 months.
Graduates of the BCOM or CMA program can pursue postgraduate research within the applicable fields or an MBA.
B.com With CPA
This program is designed for college kids who wish to develop their skilled information within the subject of accounting normally, and company accounting and finance specifically. This program is linked to US CPA. The American Institute of Licensed Public Accountants (AICPA) affords the Licensed Public Accountant (CPA) certification. This program assists in comprehending the dynamic adjustments within the fields of commerce and administration in a worldwide context. Moreover, this system goals to organize college students for govt positions in multinational Fintech corporations, audit corporations, banking corporations, and NBFCs.
CPA is the best accounting qualification in the USA, with international credibility. CPAs are licensed accounting professionals who’re devoted to defending the general public curiosity. The AICPA (American Institute of Licensed Skilled Accountants), the world’s largest accounting physique, administers the Uniform CPA examination. All candidates who go the CPA exams are eligible for membership within the AICPA.
- Public Accounting
- Skilled Obligations, Ethics and Normal Ideas
- Company Accounting
- Monetary Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Assessing Threat & Creating a Deliberate Response
- Acquiring Proof and Performing Additional Procedures
- Administration Accounting
- Monetary Evaluation
- Treasury/ Money Administration
The US CPA course takes at the least 12 months to finish, relying on the candidate’s dedication and focus.
The AICPA permits a most of three years from the date of registration to finish the US CPA Course.
Bachelor’s diploma in any of the next fields: commerce, accounting, finance, science, or the humanities. A candidate will need to have 120 CPE credit to take CPA exams and 150 CPE credit to acquire a CPA licence.
CPAs are in control of making ready monetary assertion audits and different attestation companies to assist traders perceive an organization’s or agency’s monetary well being. In addition they present tax and monetary planning recommendation to each companies and people. Their main duty is to supply monetary reporting and advisory companies to be able to promote knowledgeable decision-making and monetary development.
CPAs in India earn a median wage of Rs. 6.9 LPA. We hope that after b. com which course is finest, this selection has been answered.
Chartered Accountants are among the many highest-paid job professionals in India. The Candidate should get hold of authorized affirmation from a authorized physique that may present documented proof that the next particular person possesses the required expertise and capabilities to deal with enterprise bookkeeping and tax assortment. The BCom and CA (Chartered Accountancy) packages are almost equivalent. The one vital distinction is that the extent of problem within the CA course is considerably greater than within the B.Com. B.Com., or Bachelor of Commerce, is a three-year undergraduate course that’s the second hottest within the Commerce stream.
The BCom with CA program is split into six semesters. Monetary accounting, economics, firm regulation, company tax, auditing, enterprise administration, and lots of different subjects are lined within the BCom Syllabus to assist college students enhance their expertise.
- Aspirants who’re eligible for each packages individually can pursue CA and B.Com collectively.
- It’s as much as you to determine whether or not pursuing each packages concurrently is a greater choice. Pursuing two levels on the similar time is a tough activity.
- Though the subjects lined within the first and second years of the B.Com syllabus are almost equivalent to these lined within the CA Basis course, the training stage of the subjects in CA is considerably greater. Nevertheless, if hopefuls are devoted and diligent, managing each programs can be comparatively simple.
- Accounting (Paper 1)
- Company and Different Legal guidelines (Paper 2)
- Value and Administration Accounting (Paper 3)
- Paper 4 Taxation.
- Paper 5 Superior Accounting.
- Paper 6 Auditing & Assurance.
- Paper 7 Enterprise Data System and Strategic Administration.
- Monetary Administration and Economics for Finance
After finishing the tenth customary, candidates or college students are eligible to finish the registration for Chartered Accountant CPT. Nevertheless, they’ll solely take the exams after ending their twelfth grade.
College students who wish to take the CA examination should not have to be from a particular stream. The examination is open to all college students within the commerce, science, and humanities streams.
College students with streams apart from commerce who wish to take the CA exams will need to have a minimal of 55% mixture marks if arithmetic is excluded and 60% minimal mixture marks if arithmetic is included within the twelfth customary.
Candidates who full their B.Com with CA are employed in a wide range of positions akin to Chartered Accountants, Monetary Analysts, Finance Officers, Finance Managers, Auditors, and so forth. In response to the Payscale web site, a easy B.Com graduate in India earns a median wage of INR 453,708 per 12 months, whereas a BCom with CA in India earns round INR 795,838 per 12 months. Greater than 1.75 instances the BCom wage. Even supposing the CA is among the most well-known programs within the enterprise world. Though the CA is taken into account an expert course, candidates will need to have a commencement diploma to be able to pursue postgraduate levels such because the MBA sooner or later. Because of this, the BCom diploma is crucial for additional training in addition to employment alternatives.
The Large 4 corporations that make use of CAs are E&Y, PWC, Deloitte, and KPMG. These corporations present quite a few alternatives in addition to a aggressive wage package deal. Candidates may begin their very own accounting agency. CAs grasp the artwork of coping with purchasers and different stakeholders within the enterprise after 4 years of exhausting work and studying. CA corporations usually supply salaries starting from 3 to eight lacs.
Each kind of enterprise requires an accountant, and there’s a excessive demand for Chartered Accountants in giant IT corporations akin to TCS, Wipro, and Infosys.
The workload in such corporations can also be decreased, however the pay scale is aggressive and will increase with expertise.