ISRO is providing a free certificates course on Geo-Knowledge Sharing and Cyber Cecurity that can carried out by the Indian Institute of Distant Sensing (IIRS).
ISRO has launched a free on-line cybersecurity course tailor-made for working professionals within the Central and State Governments. Referred to as ‘Course on geo-data sharing and cyber safety’, it will likely be carried out by the Indian Institute of Distant Sensing (IIRS).
ISRO states that the mission of the free on-line course is to analysis, educate, practice, and foster startups in distant sensing information and geo-informatics, aiming to create technological safeguards for safeguarding important infrastructure.
Issues to Know:
1. The course is a part of an outreach programme of IIRS which began in 2007 with 12 universities.
2. It is going to cowl theoretical and sensible facets of cyber defence and threats. Subjects embrace an summary of cybersecurity challenges, software program instruments for safe information entry, and making certain protected transactions in net and cell purposes.
3. The programme spans 14 days and is obtainable freed from price.
4. Individuals reaching 70 p.c attendance will obtain certificates.
5. The course shall be carried out from 28 November to 11 December, 2023.
6. professionals can fill out and submit the shape to obtain a registration quantity for enrollment within the class.
7. candidates can apply for the course right here.
8. After profitable registration, register to IIRS Eclass platform to hitch periods dwell or offline.
(Edited by Pranita Bhat)