Spicy Stir Fry Seekh Kebab (Indian Fashion Stir Fry Sausage): a scrumptious and flavorful dish that mixes the flavors of juicy seekh kebab with the daring flavors of spicy stir-fry. Good for appetizer, aspect, or gentle meal.
Seekh Kebab Stir Fry
Mom’s Day is simply across the nook and this dish is one among my Mother’s favourite hen dish.
Rooster Seekh Kebabs / Kababs (Indian Sausages) stir-fried in a spicy saucy mixture of onion, bell peppers (capsicum), spices, and sauces.
Tremendous simple, flavorful, and comes collectively in minutes, it’s excellent for night tea/espresso or brunch.
You’ll be able to pair it with a lightweight salad or dip for a lightweight meal.
Spicy Seekh Kebabs Elements:
Right here’s what we have to make this deliciousness: (You should use any seekh kebabs or sausages of your alternative)
- Rooster Seekh Kebabs
- Ginger + Garlic paste
- Inexperienced Bell Pepper (capsicum)
- Contemporary Coriander Leaves
- Mild Oil
- Soy sauce
- Inexperienced chili sauce
- White vinegar
- Turmeric powder
- Purple chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala
Tips on how to Make the Stir Fry Rooster Seekh Kebabs
I’m dividing the recipe in two components:
Cooking the seekh kebabs. As soon as cooked, slice them into bite-size items.
Stir Fry Every little thing Collectively.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Rapidly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
:: You Might Additionally Like ::
Prepare dinner Time
- 6-7 Seekh Kebabs
- 1 tbsp ginger + garlic paste
- 1 onion, thinly chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, thinly chopped
- Contemporary coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp inexperienced chili sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp pink chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to style
Prepare dinner the Seekh Kebabs:
- Warmth oil in a big pan or wok over excessive warmth.
- Add the seekh kebabs and prepare dinner till browned and barely charred on all sides. Take away from the pan.
- As soon as cool to the touch, slice the seekh kebab in bite-size items and put aside.
Making the Spicy Stir Fry Seekh Kebabs:
- In the identical pan, add the sliced onion, inexperienced bell peppers, and Stir-fry for a couple of minutes till the greens are barely softened.
- Add all of the spices to the greens and stir fry for a minute.
- Now, add all of the sauces to the vegetable combine and stir fry for an additional minute.
- Add the sliced seekh kebab and stir fry for 3-4 minutes over medium warmth or until seekh kebabs soak up the sauces.
- As soon as cooked, flip off the warmth and switch the kebabs to the serving dish and luxuriate in sizzling.
Seekh Kebab: you should utilize any kebabs or sausages or your alternative.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 691Complete Fats: 43gSaturated Fats: 14gTrans Fats: 1gUnsaturated Fats: 24gLdl cholesterol: 168mgSodium: 2032mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 51g