The Workers Choice Fee (SSC) will conclude the web software course of for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Workers (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023 on July 21. Eligible candidates should register for the examination on the official web site ssc.nic.in previous to the deadline.
The SSC MTS (Tier-I) Laptop-Primarily based Examination is scheduled to be held in September. The recruitment drive goals to refill a complete of tentatively 3954 posts out of which the vacancies underneath MTS are 2196 whereas the vacancies for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are 1758.
In line with an official notification posted on the Fee’s official web site, “Candidates that aspiring candidates for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Workers, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023, ought to submit their on-line software a lot earlier than the cut-off date i.e. 21.07.2023 and to not wait until the final date to keep away from the opportunity of disconnection/lack of ability or failure to login to the web site on account of heavy visitors on the servers through the closing days.” The fee has additionally said that there will probably be no additional extension of final date for submission of the functions underneath any circumstances.
The examination will probably be held for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Workers (in Pay Stage-1 as per Pay Matrix of seventh Pay Fee), a Basic Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial put up in varied Ministries/Departments/ Places of work of the Authorities of India and varied Constitutional Our bodies/ Statutory Our bodies/ Tribunals, and so forth., in several States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Stage-1 as per Pay Matrix of seventh Pay Fee), a Basic Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial put up in Central Board of Oblique Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) underneath Division of Income, Ministry of Finance.
- Dates of submission of on-line software: June 30 to July 21
- Final date for receipt of on-line software: July 21 (11.00 PM)
- Final date and time for making on-line price fee: July 22 (11.00 PM)
- Final date and time for era of offline Challan: July 23 (11.00 PM)
- Final date for fee by Challan (throughout financial institution working hours): July 24
- On-line kind correction window: July 26-28
- Date of Laptop-Primarily based Examination: September 2023
Age Restrict (as on August 1, 2023):
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Division of Income).
- 18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Division of Income) and few posts of MTS.
Higher age restrict leisure relevant to candidates falling underneath the reserved class.
Instructional Qualification: Candidates making use of for the SSC MTS 2023 examination ought to be Class 10 or Matric go or equal from a recognised Board. Extra particulars within the notification.
Candidates should pay Rs 100 (ladies/ ST/ ST/ PWD/ ESM exempted).
Steps to use for SSC MTS, Havaldar examination 2023
- Go to the official web site ssc.nic.in
- Register and login to the one time registration portal
- Click on on ‘Apply’ in ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Workers Examination 2023
- Fill out the shape, add the paperwork and pay the charges
- Obtain and take a print out for future reference
For extra particulars, candidates are suggested to go to the official web site right here.